Martyrs of Destiny

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Martyrs of Destiny
Martyrs of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Times for Our Persistent Players

4 posters

Go down

The Game Times for Our Persistent Players Empty The Game Times for Our Persistent Players

Post  Mercylus Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm

I was wondering what times youguys will be on, and seeing that I'm using correct grammer and capitalization and all that stuff, you should tell from that alone that this is sorta important. I mean, whenever I'm on, youguys aren't; I figured it's because of the times when you're all able to play.

So just leave a reply with the times you'll be online, just so that I'll keep it in mind. And if you plan on not playing anymore when I am, please let me know. Thanks.
Mercylus
Mercylus
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Game Times for Our Persistent Players Empty Re: The Game Times for Our Persistent Players

Post  Reknaw Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:27 am

Im on at anytime and all times, I dont have set times. However, I have only 2 chars in the guild and have been spending a lot of time on my other chars in my other guild. The guild is Horde Brotherhood with chars Wrathidius, Sherek, Sapidium, Druidicus, Tauros, Totemic, Fearitus and Priestus. My chars in Martyrs are Reknaw and Taureus.
I am starting to play Reknaw a bit more for BG and gathering so u will see me a bit more.
Reknaw
Reknaw
Admin

https://martyrs.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Game Times for Our Persistent Players Empty Re: The Game Times for Our Persistent Players

Post  Reknaw Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 am

Just a question merc, what will you do if no one is on consistantly when u play? pm me if u want.
Reknaw
Reknaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timaselj Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

Same as rek, just not as many chars and all mine are in guild. But since vacations are coming soon ill be on more =) if i set everything though =( got four classes to make right and im only worried about 2 of em. but i think i'll manage =)
timaselj
timaselj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mercylus Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:29 am

thx tim. and rek, if nobody will be on when i am, ill just see how much longer i can quest alone. altho im certain sooner or later ill need other people's help, and i prefer the help of guildies. lol.
Mercylus
Mercylus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reknaw Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 am

I have respecced ret pvp and am doing random bg. Heaps of fun and i get about 1600-1800 honor from each and thats when i lose. The most I have received from a win is about 5000. Will have my Furious set in no time xD
Reknaw
Reknaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeffyboii Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

Im On All The TIme Now So Hit Me Up If U Want To Do Something.. Only Bad Part Is Im Only A Lvl 8 At The Moment
Jeffyboii
Jeffyboii

http://www.myspace.com/jeffy_boii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum